About the use of this site
Informational usage restrictions
Copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual property such as the information, content, trademarks, and logos included on this website are the property of the COMPANY unless expressly indicated. This information may not be re-purposed, duplicated, uploaded, or copied and modified in any other way in whole or in part beyond the range clearly acknowledged for personal and private use or by other laws.
About informational inclusion and disclaimers
The COMPANY uses the utmost care when including information on the website, but the COMPANY makes no guarantee to the appropriateness or safety related to the accuracy, validity, or the purpose of use of the content of said information. Furthermore, the software is provided as is and the COMPANY makes no explicit or implied guarantee. The COMPANY may also change and delete the information and content included on the website without notice. The COMPANY assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage resulting from the change or deletion of information or content included on the website or resulting from the termination or stop of operations to the website regardless of the reason.
The COMPANY may provide links to other websites or to websites operated by third-parties from this website, but the COMPANY does not manage said websites. Therefore, the COMPANY makes no guarantees and assumes no responsibility for the use of said websites.
- All actions that infringe on the assets and privacy of third-parties or the COMPANY or actions thought to infringe on said assets and privacy.
- Actions that result in disfavor or damage to a third-party or the COMPANY or actions thought to be unfavorable or damaging.
- Actions that damage the reputation or trust of a third-party or the COMPANY or actions thought to damage said reputation or trust.
- Actions that go against or are thought to go against public policy.
- Criminal actions, conduct connected to criminal actions, or actions thought to be criminal.
- Actions providing false application or notification of information such as the registration of another person’s electronic email address.
- Sales activities, actions for the purpose of business profit, or actions for the purpose of facilitating business profit.
- Actions that use or provide malicious programs such as computer viruses or actions thought to use or provide malicious programs.
- Actions that go against or are thought to go against laws, ordinances, or regulations.
- Other actions that are determined inappropriate by the COMPANY.
Applicable laws and jurisdiction
Furthermore, all conflicts that arise in relation to the use of this website are under the exclusive jurisdiction of the Kyoto District Court of Japan.